size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-09-2019, 08:33 PM

She smiled and dipped her head to him when he said he was open to trade discussions. "That is good to hear," She studied him for a moment, her tail curling around her paws as she sat down after he allowed it. Granted, she didn't exactly have to wait to sit down and rest considering she was outside the borders, but she was always respectful. That was how she lived and that is how she'd die. "My only concern is that Lirim has never been a particularly resource rich pack and with our packlands not even yet starting to recover we have so much less to offer." She nodded in understanding, amber gaze briefly moving past him and to the lands beyond. She wondered what little they had, if anything, but she didn't particularly want to ask and make him feel pressed on the matter. "I see, I am sorry to hear that but I understand. The circumstances surrounding these past events have not been kind to many, and some are luckier than others." Like Winterfell... Despite the great amount of items they gave to Hjarrandi, they were still thriving better than she thought.

She wasn't quite sure what Acere would think of the situation. Would he make a fuss about wasted time, get up and walk away? No. He was not that kind of man. He was a fair one, and she had no doubt that he would offer what she was about to. "Perhaps I can be of assistance. What does your pack need?" Were they low on material items? Skills training? Mentors? She was curious, but didn't expect him to tell her right off the bat. They were still strangers to one another after all, and she would understand if he didn't want to make the pack appear weak. For all he knew, she could be a spy assessing the packs health and numbers...but she had no such reasons nor intentions of doing so. She'd wait for him to speak before she proposed anything further.

Word count: 338
Total: 1,622/1500

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!