Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-09-2019, 08:46 PM
The male spoke, his voice rumbled in his ears. The creatures expressions dulled and a wave of nervousness washed over him. Koloskivi's chest clenched and he gave a small chuckle. As the male studied him, he returned the observation. Pyrrhic was a bit heavier than him but they were about the same height. His fur was a frothy base of creams and caramels and dark browns, almost all of the colours looked out of place; like they were taken from his coat and placed in a new position. Prrhic's eyes seemed to be the most noticeable feature on him for they stood out and shined like diamonds. Koloskivi shook his head to rid the thought from his brain. With his observation through, he gave a small smile. "It doesn't matter vether a volcano exploded or not, grace should be drippingk from you vords all the same." It sounded better in his head, but he had already said it so no turning back. "Vat a vaste, i must say." 

Pyrrhic tossed his towards the lands, and just as dramatically, Koloskivi gave a wide eyed gaze at the empire, Both grandeur and masked salvation draped the walls. After his eyes digested the scenery, Koloskivi turned to the male and his creature; a soft smile ripping at his black lips. "My name Koloskivi Roux, and its an honor to be in your presence," he huffed. His teeth stuck to his lips making him look absolutely ridiculous. Licking his lips, he pulled himself up to stand. Even if the creature was a companion, Benkos was still very intimidating and if that was what Pyrrhic was trying to accomplish then he had done so with great ease. "You are Abraxas, correct? Im only askingk because you have similar markings of Abraxas. Forgive me if i am wrongk."

Speak~Think