gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-09-2019, 09:01 PM

Avalon graciously waited before she sat and while Torin certainly didn't feel as if she needed to he couldn't help but feel it was a sign of respect and he appreciated it, unneccissary as it was. He listened carefully as she spoke, tilting his head to one side as he considered her words. Particularly in regards to what information he's already allowed to slide. It wasn't a total truth, they were a normally veredant packlands, they'd never lacked for common herbs but now well, now they had little to speak for. But it also didn't escape him that she could be scouting the pack and the less she thought they had the safer they'd likely be, though he'd be careful not to appear too weak. If she assumed they got by comfortably enough but without excess that would be what he could hope for.

She asked what they could use and Torin had to bite back the laugh he could feel bubbling in his throat. What don't we need? He asked himself. Torin considered for a moment, carefully sorting his words so as not to give away too much. "Supplies to help with the cold would be useful." That was a whole truth, the dens they usually lived in were usually sparse unless the owner themselves had gotten into the habit of dressing it up but usually they could be assured of heat so close to the desert. "And we have some young wolves, soon to be yearlings who could always do with help with training. My senior members are busy with their tasks dealing with the fallout and I'd hate to see these young wolves fall through the cracks." A half-truth, he couldn't say aloud that they currently had no healers in the pack, or that he only had one senior warrior to try and train Eir and whichever of his children would choose that path soon enough. Perhaps she'd suggest they send their young ones off to Winterfell... but he was uneasy with the idea of sending his own children so far off, especially without knowing exactly what kind of pack Winterfell was.

WC: 355

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3