Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-09-2019, 10:11 PM
His presence put her at ease, even if she was uncertain she could still enjoy his presence. Take comfort in his support. She didn’t miss the adoration in his eyes, and felt the love he held for her. Io wanted the best for her, and already she could feel the change in her brother. What kind of relationship they’d create now would be completely different from the one made when Ashen was in its infancy. Hannibal was a different wolf then, but so was she.

Light brows raised at his admission, a one word answer that could be both innocent and suggestive. As he stepped over the rabbit she was clued in to where he more closely aligned. Deathbelle welcomed the feeling of his body close to hers. Still sullied with blood he leaned forward to nuzzle against her plush fur. ”You know you’re a mess?” She giggled, but didn’t hesitate to lean forward to clean the blood from his chest. Her pink tongue lashed easily over his stained fur.

”I was,” she admitted between her soft grooming. Belle was careful to keep her eyes from his gaze, her shyness a symptom of the nerves she felt and the butterflies in her stomach. ”I.. I was told I should come find you.” She continued to lick his chest, her movements against his skin easier than the words that left her lips. ”Your spirits seem lifted.” Belle observed softly, wondering what had changed in him.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.