size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-10-2019, 10:41 AM
His father explained without hesitation as they continued to walk over the sands of the beach. Lilli wasn’t necessarily going to be the next leader of Lirim, in fact he or any of his siblings could take up the position. Not that Lachlan had any real desire to take it from his sister. The last thing Lachlan was, was a leader. He did his own thing, but Torin saw potential within him despite the boys lack of desire. Lachlan wondered if his father really thought that he could be Lirim’s heir, it was an odd thought but he didn’t much feel like entertaining it.

Torin mentioned the plan he currently had for his children, to be placed in ranks to begin his training. There were many options, and Torin wouldn’t prevent him from trying to find his place beyond Lirim’s borders. Lachlan loved to explore, but he wasn’t sure what he’d do without his family.

”I like to explore.” He told his dad after he asked what he was interested in. He liked seeing new places and new plants. ”I don’t think I want to lead anyone.” Lachlan asserted quietly afterwards.