size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Era

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-10-2019, 12:26 PM
Sandor listened as she spoke, his brow raising as she assumed he had already left Lirim. He hadn’t. Not yet. He still needed to speak to Torin about his departure from the pack. Her warning did not fall on deaf ears, he understood that leaving on a whim was frowned upon in many packs and wouldn’t be allowed or tolerated. He did not wish to hop from pack to pack. He wanted a place to hone his skills and excel at them, that would be his home. She sought nothing but his loyalty and obedience, and with those words his mouth would tighten with the rest of his muscles. “Do you seek blind obedience? I may be young but I will not obey blindly.” He answered, confident in himself. She asked for him to swear fealty to her, and for the moment he let the question hang. He had demands of his own. “I would, if we could come to an agreement. You’ve laid your demands, now I’ll lay out lines I won’t cross.” He replied smoothly, he was an able body, a very useful mind, if she put him to work in that regard. He had promise and value; he would not offer her such value blindly.

“I need to speak to Torin about my departure from Lirim. I wanted to speak to you first though. I won’t attack Lirim unwarranted. I will defend against them, but I will not attack them without being provoked.” He owed them too much for that. “They took me in when I was young, hungry and homeless. I owe them that much.” He hoped his explanation made sense and was understandable…though he doubted it.