gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Her own pheromones were in the driver's seat. His touch was electric and welcomed. Instead of shying away as she might have a few months ago, a pleasant sound rumbled in her throat and she sank into his touch. Wine? Her eyes lazily scanned the den and found the coconut he had offered her. She wasn't a fan of any mind altering substances. It never seemed to work out well for the shamyn. Just after the fall of the empire she had backslid quickly into relying on intense psychedelics to get through the immediate aftermath... she wasn't quite sure that she had ever recovered.

"No thank you," Lucretia said politely. For the first time she worried about offending his sensibilities; the kind of beverage he offered her took time to prepare. "I just... want to maintain my faculties," she explained carefully. Luce shyly gave him an affectionate nuzzle to try and smooth over the small rejection. It felt good. "Just the smell of lavender is enough. I feel very relaxed." Stress was unpsooling from her muscles as they spoke.

His question surprised her. Lucretia cocked her head to the side and twitched her ears, thinking hard on a proper response. "Well, I'll always need you," she said simply. It was true. There was no way she could get by without him. "What do you mean? Are you planning on leaving?" she asked suddenly, a keen whine sneaking into her voice. There was no way she could survive without him.
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]