gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
12-11-2019, 09:43 AM
This stone was quite confusing. As she investigated and went through her tests, the rock groaned. No, that wasn't right, someone else had made that sound. Fur bristled as she looked around, mismatched gaze searching for the new threat. She nearly overlooked the clump of fur as a dead animal, but it moved. The steady rise and fall of it's chest and vibration of shivers told the youth that the creature was not dead, not at all. Orca looked around one more time, making sure they were alone before creeping forward slowly. "Hello?" She called, before lifting a long leg and trying to poke the head of the bundle of fur from a short distance. Thank God for long legs right? 

"A-are you cold? I can help...if you want..."  She trailed. How would her father feel about bringing some lost soul into the packlands? Momentarily her mine went back to her mother and brother. She hoped if this were them, someone would help them. In that moment she decided, she was going to help the bundle of fur, no matter what.
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]