ardent

Take Me As Your Own

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2013, 10:15 PM

He spoke, and she listened. As seconds went by she found herself become more and more interested in him, and for some reason she couldn't get herself to pull away. If any other male were to be standing above her the way he was she would have immediately retreated to a more comfortable distance. Right now she could practically taste the danger seeping from his pores, but she ignored the tiny conscious in her mind telling her to run. She was too attracted to his alluring aurora. At first it seemed as if her were trying to scare her, but then again, what if he was being serious? What if he was dangerous, and she was too foolish to run. The games he was playing were awfully interesting. She just had to play back.

Right now I see a ghost who is getting a little too close for comfort. Then again, I don't feel like being comfortable right now. It was true, she didn't want to retreat, nor did she want him to leave as well. This was the first time she had ever tasted true danger, and she was loving it. His breath was heavy against her pelt, but she did not retreat from his advancing jaws. Instead she copied his motion and drew her maw closer to his, and if she were to come close enough without him pulling away her breath would have the same effect as his did.

Speech,