Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-11-2019, 04:44 PM
“I'm surprised” he said dryly, turning amused eyes to his sister, “That you didn’t end that with whats mine is mine” he gave her another lazy swipe, not even trying to hit her, just enjoying the feel of the wind and the sun on his fur. His casted leg was looking a bit waine, and he was keen to get himself back to full strength, and clean out the fur vigorously that had been matted under the cast.

She continued to boost how much effort it had taken her to make this present, and he eyed her with unspoken curiosity, changing course with little prompting at her direction. He would see the tears in the earth, the trampled grass, the indication that someone had spent many long days hard at work in this patch of grass. Perhaps also the hint of something heavier had been here as well. He walked a little further, his curiosity growing, until they stopped at the cart that his sister presented with a flourish. He walked curiously closer, giving it a once over with eyes and nose. It was well crafted, and looked as though it would hold together under stress. He himself could pull it, but once they had settled into their territory perhaps they could see about buying some heavy set animals to do the pulling for them. He had heard of such things existing.

It opened up a whole pool of ideas, and she was right, it would be invaluable in moving the pack when the volcano cleared. “you make a man feel obsolete. Well i’ve been lazing about in my den, you and Zee have been hard at work, keeping the pack running, and building things like this.” he said with a gesture, chuckling as he pulled his sister closer with a swipe of his paw and giving her a fond lick between the ears, rubbing her fur the wrong way with the gesture. “I love it.”