Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Sirius didn’t blame her, but Deathbelle still didn’t feel right about her request. The way he responded and they answered told her everything. She would never be a real member of the marriage, she would forever be the third wheel and never accepted fully. She didn’t want to make either wolf she adored uncomfortable, and that was all her request would do. ”I know, Seer.” She whispered, dwelling in the bittersweet of their long relationship. Belle reached a paw out to cradle his cheek affectionately.

He kissed her paws and told her how honored he and his wife were to have her in their life. The Empress smiled, and she was starting to lose the sadness in it. Iolaire was a blessing and she helped Deathbelle through the difficulties of her life when she couldn’t get through on her own. She could look at Sirius again and see her friend, and not what had been taken from her. ”Only because I have dear friends like the two of you to hold me up.” She leaned forward and nuzzled his cheek lovingly.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.