size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-11-2019, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2020, 07:26 PM by Deathbelle.)
Preparations were easy to make, especially with a trip that wouldn’t last very long to begin with. There were too many responsibilities to linger out on their own for very long. They would hopefully make headway in the plan to relocate from the redwater rocks. She’d grown very fond of the territory and she had made many memories within the boundaries. This was no longer term home however, they needed to find somewhere to better support Ashen.

The day was coming to a close when Deathbelle sought after Hannibal. She had a crude bag to carry some rations and little supplies. Thistle was coming with her, but Snowberry would stay behind with her children. Excitement raced through her and she had been counting down the hours until this moment since she suggested it. Her heart was a flurry but she kept her calm demeanor.

The Klein goddess paced gracefully down the darkening corridor. They would start their journey at the beginning of the night and the sun’s setting began to paint the sky vibrant colors. Dainty paws brought her to a halt near her brother’s den and her soft voice called out. ”Hannibal?” She peered around with curious lilac eyes.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.