gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
12-12-2019, 09:47 AM
The shivering pile of fur slowly transformed into a living boy, his mismatched gazed focused straight ahead, as if unable to shift to find her. Slowly they did, however, and upon resting on her form they widened. Orca offered a friendly smile to the other youth, hoping to show that she wasn't going to hurt him...the weather was doing enough of that- it didn't need any help. Finally, he would speak. A stuttering, shiver filled voice that told her he was cold. She nodded, looking around once more. Searching for anything that could help keep the boy warm but in the dried river bed there was nothing. 

Finally, as he said please she gave up on finding something else. Instead she would tilt her head back and with a deep breath she would howl for help and then step close to the boy. Laying down so that she pressed against him, careful not to squish him...despite them being close to the same size she worried that she'd hurt him in his fragile state. "Don't worry, I'll get ya warm and then we can get some food. Sound good?" Ever the optimist she didn't realize he wanted to be away from his own kind, that perhaps bringing the pack to their side wasn't what he wanted. "I'm Orca, by the way."
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]