size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-12-2019, 04:45 PM

"Speech"

Medea was running a bit ragged, she'd spent much much too much time trying to find her brother, any of her siblings. Signs of Olympia's other members. Anything. When that had proved impossible the woman had fallen back onto the only thing she'd ever been good at. She had spent weeks trying to track herds but they had all been long gone so she'd set about trying to find smaller animals, animals more likely to burrow underground to hide from the whole exploding mountain thing. Maybe she should have considered that herself instead of trying to access the old packlands or the nook she'd fallen in love with then she'd first arrived. As it turned out it was hard to chase these animals out of their burrows when they could tell the sky was still falling outside. Her usual skills were practically useless.

Now she was plunked down in the withered grass of the gulley, there were a few rabbit warrens she could find around, the scents of fresh rabbit that told her they were living underground. She was trying, and failing to build snares. She had a pile of dried vines at her side and she struggled to bend them to the shape she had in her head. Even if she could get them into shape though she knew her idea would work best with at least one more set of paws to help her... something she didn't really have access to right now.

WC: 245

Goodness Gracious Greatballs of fire! Thank you Xarae!
[Image: HIxq34g.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3