gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-12-2019, 05:08 PM

Medea had taken to prowling in whatever shelters she could find, she'd spent the last day or two in this one. With her family and pack seemingly dissapeared into thin air she had little else to do beyond trying too eak out her time hunting or exploring. She was visibly more rundown than the princess had ever been. Her pelt was unkempt but she didn't appear particularly emiciated though. If there was anything the woman was good at it was feeding herself, though anyone who knew her would notice she was a bit skinner than usual.

A reached her within her glass cavern and Medea frowned. It was a wolf she'd never met. A woman who was wearing a familiar scent... The Beaufort princess made her way to the mouth of her temporary shelter, picking up her pace as she went. She had so many questions for the stranger that smelled of the pack that had taken over her brother's lands. She stopped at the mouth of the abandoned building, watching the woman with an impassive gaze, unable to bring herself to make any noise to announce herself.  

speech think action
Art by Naiterion
[Image: HIxq34g.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3