size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-13-2019, 07:49 AM
At his comment, Io stuck her tongue out at her brother. "I'm not that mean." The tiny woman easily dodged the lazy swipe, ducking under it. "I might give you a hard time for fun, but it's only out of love." She grinned, little teeth flashing. Then her nose wrinkled as the air from his swipe wafted up her bluish nose. "Gotta wash that leg. Eesh..."

Iolaire let Sirius step forward, watching with anticipation as he inspected the cart. He inspected it thoroughly just as she expected. Io didn't work half-assed. She knew that the cart was in good shape. She knew that it would hold under the load. It had six wheels, after all. The platform was pliable saplings lashed together with grape vines and would both flex and hold under weight. The harness itself was woven out of grape vines and was adjustable to fit whoever pulled it. The tiny crafter was quite proud of her work.

Again Sirius spoke and a fake frown pulled the woman's dark maw downwards. "You should be proud that you have such fine women to take care of business." Before she could dodge, Sirius snatched her up, pulling her close to lick the top of her head against the grain. Io's nose wrinkled and she tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "I'm glad you like the gift, but did you have to muss my fur? Blech." One paw moved upward as she was held prisoner and instantly began to push the silver and snow strands back into place.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.