size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
12-13-2019, 01:58 PM

Darya hadn't ever really lived in a pack, so it was taking some time to get used to it. This was made particularly hard with there being another group of wolves who seemed to be living nearby. As far as she'd ever been aware usually packs protected their borders... but then she didn't know if this was a temporary land for the pack or not, what with the volcano and everything, not for the first time in her life Darya was grateful for her northern born coat, it helped to shield her from the uncharacteristic chill of the season. Snow white paws carried the hellspawn through the land she'd been brought too, hellfire gaze sweeping her surrounding.

Much as Darya was shy she knew she lived among others now which meant she needed to get better about interacting with others, the scents of the two groups mingled a decent amount and it wasn't always easy to tell who belonged to Legion like her and who belonged to the rest but she supposed if they were sharing the space it didn't matter as much. So she wandered the basin. Her fiery gaze landing on a man sprawled out in the grasses. The woman approached, though she stayed a respectful distance away. "Приветствую" She said, slipping into her mother tongue out of habit.

"Говорить"

Art by Hagon
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3