size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019
12-13-2019, 05:49 PM
Bourbon lost himself as well, his mind could focus only on Luce and the two of their bodies together. He might have tried to continue all night, but exhaustion didn’t take long to consume him and the two of them fell asleep in each others arms. The bliss of their time together lingered on even as he felt Lucretia stir and wake. His name on her lips made Bourbon blink open his eyes and smile up at her.

She was quick to jump into their consequences and Bourbon sighed softly, she was so nervous and unsure. He just wanted to love and adore her and begin to explore this new development in their relationship. Bourbon couldn’t have ever predicted such an outcome when Deathbelle bought him that day at the slaver’s market. That had to be why Luce was so nervous. He was supposed to be a slave, beneath his mistress, but here they were as equals.

”It would not do well to keep secrets from your sister. I understand why you are nervous. But surely she will see this was the natural course..” He hoped. Deathbelle seemed like a logical she wolf, surely she would see how much the two of them cared for each other. He held on to her more tightly in support and kissed at her chin lovingly.
Hello, my name is BOURBON
I belong to Lucretia Maxima Klein
If Found Please Return to Ashen