size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-13-2019, 10:28 PM
He hadn't interacted with anyone in the pack since his arrival, but that was nothing particularly new with the broody anti-social man. He had gotten separated from Acapella over the course of the last couple of seasons, and he returned to the place of his birth to find that Avalon now followed the alabaster titan king. She was the only family he truly had left, so he had joined of course. He kept a den close to hers, watching over the elder wolf in silence more often than not but he did enjoy her company when she graced him with it. Though he hardly ever admitted a thing, Avalon was perhaps one of the only wolves he completely trusted with anything and everything. Acapella too, of course, but Avalon had always been a constant presence in his life and practically raised him after his parents abandonment.

When Acere's call sounded, Greed was quick to answer. He wasn't far off when he heard it, so it didn't take long for him to get there. When the dual toned man spotted Avalon, he moved to sit near her and offered a quick (and extremely rare) show of affection as he nuzzled her shoulder before turning his attention to the king.

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!