gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
12-15-2019, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 01:20 AM by Tsunami.)

"Speech"

Tsunami had been getting herself back into gear, ever since her father had disappeared and, even before then, her mentor being gone she'd been somewhat distant. But as of late she'd been committing herself to her training, and she had the sore muscles to prove it. The girl winced slightly as she rose from her brief rest in her den. She hadn't seen any healers about her injuries yet. She felt somewhat stubborn about it but knew she'd probably need to go see them sooner or later. Luckily she'd mostly managed to avoid being too scratched up. Thus far.

As Tsunami arrived at the gathering she scanned for familiar faces, her younger brother and his mother were there and Tsunami quickly glanced away. Her resentment towards them had waned somewhat but she still didn't exactly like to think about them. It hurt her to think that while her father should have been pre-occupied with trying to get them back from their crazy ass mother that he'd been off making new children but she'd also come to accept they didn't ask for that... though she had less tolerance for Paradise. Cranberry gaze landed on Tyto and the girl trotted over to her littermate, a sardonic grin on her face as she saw his expression. "Someone who didn't know better would think you'd taken a bet with the volcano on who could look the angriest." She said dryly, just the barest hint of a tease to her tone as she settled beside him and nudged him with her shoulder. "If you ever wanna find a constructive release for all that edge let me know, I've found a marvelous way to release stress." She rolled her shoulders and cracked her neck to punctuate her point. In truth she'd love to spar her siblings, she craved getting to assert at least a little dominance, even though she didn't really hold any resentment for her littermates.

Art by LoupDeMort
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.