Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-15-2019, 04:33 PM

She should have expected it from him, but as soon as his greeting came across her jaw dropped in playful disbelief. Zee narrowed her eyes teasingly, and lifted a paw to waggle dangerously in his direction. "You be careful, remember I beat you once." A small peal of laughter rolled from her maw and she shook her head. Mrs Sirius, she'd forgotten it was Harbringr who'd placed that silly idea in her warlords' head. She stepped forward to offer the Klein a short chaste nuzzle upon his cheek, resisting the temptation to tug at his skin with her teeth in rebuke. Of course, Harbringr had become a terrifying fighter in his own right and Zee had still very little wins under her belt. She'd be hard pressed to find a reason to try her luck against him once more.

"I'm managing." She responded with a smile. "Being Queen is not easy, I came here for a break." Her rear end plopped down upon the rocks and she exhaled a sigh of relaxation before turning back to him. "And you? How are things in Ashen? Those pups still giving you trouble?" She knew his nieces and nephew could be a handful, and liked to bother him for lessons and play frequently.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.