Koloskivi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-15-2019, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 11:28 PM by Koloskivi.)
Koloskivi Roux - Male - Blackblood Dire 

The beast laughed, knowing what Pyrrhic meant by his silver tongue, yes Koloskivi had to admit he was always the one to compliment someone; grew up the way and there was no changing the way he was. The smile on the males fade made his face split into a grin. Finally, the smile he had been hoping to give the beast. The first smile was hardly able to be called a smile, but he didn't say anything; didn't want to ruin the moment. "O, bozhe!" he exclaimed as he stuck out his tongue to see. "But i didn't eat anything silver."

As soon as he asked that question he regretted it, he scoffed at himself in disgust. Thats the one thing the beast needed to work on, how to shut his mouth. Pyrrhic let his expression change and Koloskivi looked away slightly; desperately trying to hide a flustered look that sat upon his face. "Vell, i've heard of the Abraxas bloodline along vith the Klein's and the Valentines. A certain lissomeness about them, vat i vouldn't give to reside beside them." His face felt hot, he shuffled his feet and looked back at the male. "Iv'e heard that Abraxas are not to be messed vith, but other than that not much. Sorry if i caused any confusion or anger, Pyrrhic."

[OOC: O, bozhe!- Oh dear!]