Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-21-2013, 12:41 AM

He felt rather bad that he was asking this young woman to share the shelter that she found for herself with him, especially since he was such an abnormally large man. But she didn't seem to mind. In in a small show of gratitude, the titan would try and curl himself into a ball, trying to keep from stretching out his massive body in order to allow her to have her own room, while at the same time keeping most of his body from being exposed to the searing heat. He was beyond grateful that she'd been willing to share. A warm smile touched the corners of his jaws as she returned the nod. At least she was somewhat friendly.

Seraphine, and no problem. Wouldn't want somebody to bake in his heat, would be a terrible way to die. Exploring get you lost too? Seraphine. That was a very pretty name. He was sure to remember it, though he didn't think they would be meeting again anytime soon, especially since she lived in Valhalla and that was the pack his father was going to challenge for the female he wanted. Either way, he would enjoy this time with the young woman Seraphine. I guess you could say that. Just been trying to explore every inch of this new place and unfortunately I ended up here today. But I learned my lesson. The west isn't a very nice place. Or at least, this particular region isn't. He glanced out to their surroundings, his gaze roaming over the rubbish and dried earth. This was a place where things were discarded and where wolves you weren't careful died. That could've been him today if it hadn't been for Seraphine. He was lucky.

Talk like this