size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-15-2019, 11:37 PM

There was so much to see, and so many things to do. Lurid tried not to overburden herself with thoughts of the future, looking too far ahead and not focusing on the now often led to unwanted consequences. Instead she focused on the here and now, choosing to learn more about this place and work out just what had been affected by the smoking of the recently erupted volcano that loomed in the distance. The faint scent of a pack lingered on the wind, blowing in from the east, and Lurid made a mental note not to cross into the distant territory. It could not be denied that there was some curiosity about the pack, but it was too soon to go meeting and greeting with any other monarchs. She wanted them to know her by the dynasty she ruled, not her fresh faced beginnings. A calm stillness came over the landscape, and moonlight was cast onto the ice encased faces of the rocks, giving Lurid the perfect camoflage in her pale finery. Reflective irises glinted with lavender and moonlight, the only things that gave her away in the washed out scape of tan marble and ice. She rather liked this place, she could hide in plain sight if she kept still enough.

"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!