Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
12-15-2019, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 11:55 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse felt fur tear in her grasp, her paws connecting though not with his shoulders as she hoped. Instead he had flipped onto his back, and suddenly there was force pounding on her throat. Recluse hacked out a rough cough and tried to reel back when she found teeth meeting her muzzle.

Recluse thrashed her head violently, the most primal growl she'd ever uttered escaped her throat with the ferocity of a dying caged beast. As Recluse thrashed she failed to notice the way the world started going black at the edges. That blackness quickly enveloped her and as she reeled back from the grip of her younger brother and she wobbled on her paws for a moment, flashing him a furious snarl, again more violent than anything she'd ever expressed before her eyes rolled back in her head and Recluse hit the ground with a heavy thump, passing out completely.

-exit Recluse via passing out-

WC: 151 (1767/1500)

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.