size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-16-2019, 12:40 AM

Not only did he enlighten her on the meaning of his words, but he managed to cause the smile upon her face to widen, at least she knew he was smarter than the masses. They had all seemed to be more interested in the misery sewn by the volcano than the eventual liberation from suffering. This one was different than they were, in the best and most thrilling of ways. His heavily accented tongue danced behind his teeth as he formed one of the sweetest sentences she had ever had the pleasure of hearing. A confession as much as any she had ever gotten, the goddess canted her head just so and leveled her reflective white-lavender gaze at him, the holographic nature of her gaze seeming to change with every motion of her head. Where most would grow frightened, Lurid only felt a sort of anticipation rush through her veins.

To his revelation, Lurid would give him a secret of her own, one that would be easily tracked to the male should she hear any whispers about it reached her porcelain ears. 'Some, like me, enjoy ripping out and chewing up our fellow species.' It was a bold statement to make, especially since he did not smell of a pack to protect him when he hunted. A wolf like him ought to be with others who understood and respected his path. Her mind worked in the most visible of ways, though her true enotions were hidden behind that innocent smile. "Such things are not meant to be used as weapons, at least not all of the time. Just as secrets ought to be left with those we know for certain we can trust. Like us, the hunters of our own. Just as anyone else we need those who can help and protect us to keep us strong. Most are alone in the world, hiding." A distant look etched itself on her features and suddenly the goddess seemed delicate almost.

Some were meant to wander alone, but even the dark-minded goddess dared to long for company and companionship from time to time. It was what happened when one grew up in a pack that was one of the largest in the known region. "Do you fancy a hunt with me? I have had this awful itching craving for something...finer than rabbit." She of course spoke of something far more dangerous than rabbit, something a little more wolfish. Hell, might as well, it wasn't every day she got to run into another monster like herself. 

"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!