size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019
12-16-2019, 09:05 AM
She laughed at his surprise, but he deserved it. Bourbon nodded warmly with a smile on his face as he agreed that the two of them were friends. They didn’t linger in that conversation as the dog had much more vibrant news for Iolaire. He watched as her grin grew and when he got to the point her eyes bulged and she was suddenly leaping towards him. He didn’t have enough time to react and he was suddenly caught up in her embrace as she gave him her exuberant congratulations.

He couldn’t contain his huge grin, being with Lucretia completed his life like he had never expected. Bourbon whined happily as she hugged him once more and released him to tell him how happy she was for him. He couldn’t have imagined this reaction, but he knew very well that Io cared for him.

”I’m very happy, thank you.” Though he had no doubt that he and Luce would eventually have found their way together her early heat and Io’s conversation pushed him in the right direction. He reached forward and offered her a friendly nuzzle. He only had eyes for his mate, but he was an affectionate dog. ”Now to tell the rest of the family.” Bourbon felt Luce’s nervousness about telling her sister. Deathbelle had purchased him and given him to her sister as a tool. How would she react to know they were now a mated pair?
Hello, my name is BOURBON
I belong to Lucretia Maxima Klein
If Found Please Return to Ashen