size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-16-2019, 10:05 AM
Rhythm didn’t want to leave, and even more she wished that Shaye had not been taken from them so early. The old woman would have gladly given up the rest of her short days so that Shaye could have remained here with her children and family. The world was cruel though, and she was forced to deal with the heartbreaking loss. The young boy admitted his understanding, even if he didn’t like it anymore than she did.

”You’re a very good boy, Tyrian.” However much she couldn’t really call him a boy anymore. He was a huge yearling and growing just as fast as his older brothers and sisters had. ”I love you,” she admitted gently offering a nuzzle to him as he promised that he would visit her. Maybe the awful tragedy would bring the fractured family together. A silver lining to an awful storm cloud. ”I’m glad you’ll come and see me, I’m sure your cousins, nieces, and nephews will be happy to see you too.” If he was so open to her, maybe he wouldn’t harbor the disdain for Abaven the rest of Legion held close to them. Just maybe the wound would be healed.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads