Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2019, 01:47 PM

He let her swat him in the chest, her paw lightly skimming against the fur there as he looked down at the pretty grey/blue woman as she feigned innocence. “The horror” he agreed as she explained her plight, of being forced to spend time with him and deliver news. Not for long, he would be free of his confines shortly and could participate in events in the pack once more.

“I trained you, didn’t I? And you turned into a fierce Queen” he said, grinning down at her as he bent to give her a kiss on the nose. His reasons for training her had been largely selfish and possessive, but he had enjoyed it. Ever since, he had been seeking out young ones to take under his wing and train. That reminded by of Banshee who he would be eager to take out and continue training with the moment he was free. He had seen little of Poem, had she taken this opportunity to free herself from her vows and escape him? “Come, sit with me Zee” he said, moving his legs to give her a spot beside him. He missed her company, and would selfishly keep her by his side forever if he could.

"Speech"