Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2019, 01:57 PM

He chuckles at that “It’s how I would have ended it” he joked. He was a selfish bastard, but he wasn’t quite that bad. Besides, wasn’t it all already his, his pack, his people? His eyes twinkled in amusement but he didn’t truly think he could get away with being that possessive.

“I am proud, you all barely need me, but I will fight for you regardless” he promised solemnly, a breakaway from the teasing, as she pulled from his grasp and began to resettle the fur he had pushed out of alignment. He gave her a moment to see to her vanity, and turned his attention back to the cart. It was a work of art, she had reinforced it, ensured it would be steady and reliable. They could definitely move anything they needed to in this cart. He doubted he would be taking prey from the area, what with Deathbelles own problems, he would hunt locally to his pack before they moved to ensure he could feed everyone. But, they could take garden supplies that could be spared, anyone injured or young that might be going with them, and peoples belongings if they happened to be hoarders.

He grinned, gave it a fond pat, and turned back to Io. “It’s very well done, the best present I’ve received, other than that of your company” he teased.

"Speech"