size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
12-16-2019, 08:06 PM
He listened with interest while Valdis spoke, and twitched his ears thoughtfully when she fell silent. "Well, he said slowly. "We could definitely use a Mantle, considering most of the pack are warriors and we don't have a single wolf to lead them yet. I mean, me, and Valentine as my alula, but he has his paws full right now." Between the unexpected litter, now yearlings, and the... troubles... with Rhythm, his dad's golden years had been much fuller and more stressful than he would wish for him, and he hadn't wanted to ask him to do more for the pack. Let him finally retire in peace, in the rank that gave him the respect that he deserved.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he eyed Valdis. "With Enrico dead and Valentine getting up in age I could definitely use someone willing to put the time and energy into one of the beta ranks. I'd like to put you as Mantle for a while, though, if you're willing to wait on the higher rank. Kick our fighters into shape, get them working as a unit, and I don't see why a beta rank couldn't be yours for the taking."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write