gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-16-2019, 08:34 PM
Idalia puffed up considerably when he called her kitten. How rude! What would Incendio do...? Well, if it was before his antlers had grown in, he'd probably go and pick a fight. Now she wasn't so sure. He'd been uncommonly timid since his rack had come in and still spent most of his time avoiding her. Lia couldn't help her own feelings of rage and irritation that bubbled up. Those feelings belonged to her alone and without her brother or any adults to counsel, the little girl couldn't help but act rashly. "I'm no kitten, old man!" she retorted, pinning her ears back and giving what she hoped was an intimidating growl. Unfortunately it came out as more of a squeak.

This only fed kindling to the little fire that Chaos had stoked within her. Idalia wasn't sure how she felt about Acere, but Winterfell was her home. She wouldn't let anyone talk down to her about these wild northern lands. She raced to catch up with Chaos, her ears still plastered against her skull. "I'm not a baby, ya bag of wind!" Idalia hissed, snaking towards him to try and grab at his white-tipped tail. Puppies might be easy to beat up but at least their tiny teeth were needle sharp.

Idalia Elementas-Praetor vs Chaos for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]