Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
12-16-2019, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2019, 09:06 PM by Jupiter.)
Jupiter was an ass. He knew it, hopefully she knew it, and he was sure Darya knew it. He liked it. Niceness was all bullshit and window trappings as far as he was concerned. He cared little for those who weren't him or his family, which meant his feelings on her dead and missing relatives were lukewarm at best. He did, however, have the good sense not to say so out loud if only because it would bring down his odds of sleeping with her. He didn't care that she might attack him or hate him, or that she'd get a posse to whoop him for being disrespectful. All he cared about was emptying a nut – or not. It was for that reason and no other that he reined his jackass tendencies in a bit.

A bit. Reining it in entirely was beyond him in most instances. ”Well, shit, princess, ya coulda led with that, dontcha think, instead of jumping straight at a friend's throat over a piddly little thing like trespassing.” Was he playing up the friend card to garner sympathy for himself and trampling all over her sad moment in the process? Yes, yes, he was.

Okay, okay, he couldn't let the “get my friends to beat you up” statement stand. He quirked a brow at her and deliberately didn't move when she snapped at him even though it meant getting pinched. Aurielle may have felt in control but the harder she tried to impose her will on him the more he would try to undermine it. He would not be cowed and if she kept pushing him he was going to start pushing back. He eyed her pointedly as she bit at him so she would know how little he thought of her attempts to dominate him. Jupiter then quirked a brow at her and said, ”I see, you couldn't best me so you'll get your buddies to do it for you, eh?” He tsked, pouting and exuding hurt feelings for a second, before getting to his paws. ”I came here to do business but I guess I can take it elsewhere.”

He began to amble towards the wall, deliberately taking his sweet time. When Aurielle couldn't see what he was doing he shot a wink Darya's direction so she would know he was fine. It was all for show; he was neither hurt by Aurielle's actions or worried about what came next. There was no need for her to fret either. Selfish as he may have been he did genuinely feel a little bad for making her worry. A little.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.