Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-21-2013, 06:45 AM

When a sound was made, acknowledging her presence and welcoming her into the den, she stood her ground. "I was dreaming. I... I needed to see you." She said slowly and quietly before moving into his den. For once she didn't think about the fact that she was going underground, into the earth itself, all she could think about was getting near to Sarak and being in his den. She knew how much he treasured having his own den, this den.

His den was cozy, Azalea figuring she could probably curl up to where the two would manage to just barely touch but that wasn't what she wanted to night. She wanted Sarak and not really in a sexual way. She wanted to be held by him and be near to him. Stepping over his legs, slowly maneuvering into place, Azalea twisted around, facing him once more. Once she was facing him she lowered her body, rump first, until her chest was pressed to his and her front legs tangled with his own. She let her head fall behind his head, going down his neck to rest on the bone of his shoulder.

He was such a mess! "I needed you." Was all she said. She knew he wouldn't remain silent and now that she was here she knew she wouldn't either. There were things on her mind, awakened at the scent of him, that needed to be laid out on the table. It was best for both of them to lay all their cards down, right here and now.

Speech,