gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-17-2019, 08:38 PM
The rabbit hides intrigued her. Her hind end got particularly cold in the chilly night. Even if she couldn't quite feel it sometimes due to the nerve damage there, she knew it was important to keep warm in case frostbite set in when she was unawares. The ash that dampened the sun's warm glow didn't do anything to help the situation. Rags scanned the rest of the items, feigning polite interest in each of them. They were all pretty trinkets, but she'd made her choice. "I can bring enough food to fill your bellies for the rabbit hides - four squirrels and a pheasant?" She said, tilting her head to the side, ears flopping as she did. A dark shape lumbered towards them from the interior of Lirim territory. Mor arrived on the scene. The fluffy spectacled bear made a curious grunt towards Aureus and his companion.

"Are there causing you any trouble, sweets?" she asked, staring down her snub-nosed muzzle at the strangers. Rags rolled her eyes and jabbed Mor affectionately with her paw. "'Naw, and I can handle myself, Mor. We're just making a deal." The small bear eyed the trinkets on the ground and gave Rags a little nod - there were some good items on offer. Anything new was fun to look at during this dreary, unseasonably cold spring.

wc 224
twc 1561! we did it!
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]