gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

12-18-2019, 09:40 AM
Much to her own surprised, Sirius was answering her question, and he didn't seem too bothered by it. She took the names of the lands and would commit them to her memory. Over and over in her mind she would repeat their names; Boreas is the whole land, Illusion Oasis is the territory, Redwater rocks is next door. But when he mention their empress her brows knit together in confusion for she didn't know what an empress was, but assumed it was someone of great value to Sirius to speak of them in such regard. When he had offered her a place here in the Armada, she had assumed she would be an outsider just sharing the space for some quality work. But by the way he had phrased it, she was starting to think she signed up for much more than she bargained for. It terrified her, but she wasn't going to voice that particular concern to him. Not now, anyways. At the mention of a volcano, her ears perked and she finally turned her head to look towards his, craning her neck up while doing so. She had thought, for a brief moment, that he had been joking. But his features showed no hint of amusement, and her fear began to strike it's familiar cords once again.

"V-volcano? No.. no I haven't seen it... don't think I want to." She mumbled, swallowing a terrified lump down her throat as her head shrunk down a few more inches. She had never seen a volcano before, but she heard a wolf speak of it once. Something that could burn down the world around them, turn the sky black, and all with little warning? It sounded like something Odette should stay far... far away from. Their little journey had turned towards large palm trees that stretched upward towards the burning sky, the pair of wolves weaving among their shadows. It was a pleasant walk, which was hard to appreciate the day before when she all but passed out from her nerves. Today it was... easier. Not completely nerve wracking, but the day was still young. Her eyes scanned the area around them, finding it odd there was no other wolves in sight. But perhaps Sirius had done that on purpose. They had barely known each other after all, even she who had little knowledge of the inter most working of a pack could understand the hesitation. Letting a perfectly good strange mingle with those closest to you... sounds like a bad idea to her too. 

"I really only just got here... maybe a couple weeks ago? I.. uh.. came down through the north and stuck to the west coast i guess. I.. don't know... anything really." It was embarrassing to know so little about a land, and to her, it made her look so naive to travel such distance with such little knowledge. But the opportunity seemed too good at the time she learned of it. High potential land with a wide variety of wolves and even more unclaimed territory she could hide in. Obviously, she had stumbled onto the wrong piece of land to hide but, it seemed to have worked out in her favor so far. For once, she allowed the tiniest smile to pull at the very edges of her lips as she peered up at the giant male. "Are there any more packs or special lands I should know about? Or.. or any other wolves I should worry about?" She so desperately hoped the answer would be no, but if there were threats that even this brute worried about, Odette definitely needed to know. She would avoid that creature at all cost. 

"Odette"
Odette has a Sand Cat companion named Cordonia, and a Welsummer Rooster named Dash. Unless mentioned, it is safe to assume they are not  with her.