Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
12-18-2019, 07:54 PM

More creatures than they had disturbed the sand. Tracks and ripples in the sand caught Harbringr's attention. This land seemed to be rich in prey. They would likely be smaller animals due to the size of the island. He couldn't imagine anything particularly large living here. Palm trees stretched out nearby as a light breeze began to ruffle through the leaves.

Aurielle answered his question and he pondered on her response. She focused on setting fair laws and holding all to them. The laws that Ashen would follow would be laid out by Deathbelle but he could help enforce them as Daimyo. Aurielle stated that she became a leader as a yearling and that something had happened to necessitate her stepping up so early. Harbringr turned to glance at her but she turned to gaze at the ocean. He could sense the pain in her words but he did not wish to press on her wounds.

"You ask a good question and I'm not sure of the answer. I don't intend to lead my own pack but I do intend to lead warriors. Ultimately, I do not want to let my alphess down. As to the kind of leader I would like to be, I want to be a strong leader. A clever leader… and I suppose, I want to be dependable. Though to be honest I have not been so dependable in my past. How do you go about facing your flaws?"