gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-18-2019, 08:04 PM
Chrysanthos swayed on his feet. For a moment he thought the earth was shaking again before he realized it was his own muscles shuddering at the thought of carrying him somewhere else. He could practically feel them begging him to just lie down. Chrys turned to look at the woman. He knew she was right. If he left he'd die. He didn't have the strength or mental acuity in his sickened state to heal himself. She was lovely and regal and he found himself believing her words. What she offered was a fair deal. He nodded and turned, padding toward her. "Thank you… I accept. My name… is Chrysanthos. I…" He started to laugh softly before it was taken over by a harsh cough prompting him to quickly turn his head. He sat down heavily. "I don't look it but… I'm a skilled healer, and… and… I have no where to go." He might as well follow this woman til he was back on his feet and his debt repaid and after that, well, if he couldn't find his family he would need to decide if he would stay with this woman or just try to head back to his original homeland.