size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
12-18-2019, 08:34 PM

Lili watched with her head cocked to the side as she watched her sister stick her head into the hole. She settled ungracefully onto her rump with an audible thump. Her tail beat out a rythmn behind her as she watched Aryn push even deeper into the hole, her mouth dropping open in a gape. No fair! How come Aryn could fit in the hole and she couldn't? Okay so she knew but that didn't mean she wasn't jelous!

Aryn's voice reached Lili's snowy ears, muffled as it was. The girl blinked for a moment then jumped to her paws.
"What?"
She jumped from paw to paw, a little bit of anxiety creeping into her.
"Are you sure?"
It was a dumb question of course but she just couldn't imagine it, in fact her mind suddenly jumped to the next thing she wanted to ask.
"What can you see?"
It must be amazing.

Lili walked so she was directly behind her sister and leaned forwards, yelling probably louder than she needed to.
"I'm gonna try and pull you out!"
Without waiting for a response she made to try and grab the root of Aryn's tail and pull. She was certain it would work and if not? Well she could always push.

"Speech"

Art by ulfeid3
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3