gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-19-2019, 12:16 AM
Corvus returned his affection and honestly, seeing his best friend alive and well made him feel a lot better. He seemed to try and reassure him in his own way, which Ig couldn't help but grin and chuckle at. "Nah, I mean, you faced fire once and got through it, I'm starting to think fire just avoids you now." It felt so easy to joke with him, even when they were both faced with grim circumstances, they tried to make light of them anyway. Ig didn't want Corvus to dwell on all the bad stuff, after all, and it seemed Corvus tried to do the same for him. Even with this whole volcano thing going, the pair did their thing without fail. Ignis decided to pull away and sit back, ears perking as he listened to Corvus. "I'm glad you didn't. Things were dangerous down that way for awhile - and we moved, anyway. Over to that island that the festival was on. At least for now," He nodded along, frowning slightly at the news. "I almost went, but my uncle wouldn't let anyone go that way because of the danger. So I guess it's sort of a good thing I didn't just run over there to try and save ya cuz you probably woulda already been gone and then I'd be the one that needed saving," He took on a serious look as he said it, but then quickly broke into humor again, "And if you guys had moved in my time of need then my knight in shining armor would've been nowhere to be found eh?" He winked and chuckled.

Man his jokes sucked.

But he didn't really joke with anyone lately because of everything going on. "We've been busy. Or at least, some of us. The pack's gone a bit quiet lately but I think that has to do with the whole volcanic explosion or something, I dunno. But um...listen, I do gotta tell you something though." He sucked in a deep breath and then slowly let it out. "I dunno if you heard about the market that this viking-something-or-other band had sometime ago, but my uncle struck a deal to save my brother Ty's...i dunno, boyfriend or something? And one of those deals was raiding in their name." He started to fidget, wondering if he'd get in trouble for telling him this. But...then again, Abaven were friends, right? His uncle wouldn't mind if he tipped them off...right? He did say after all, that there would be no serious bloodshed or anything. To see it as training of sorts. "I uh...my uncle told me that the leader of the band wants us to raid Abaven, and another pack." He glanced at him, "But don't worry," he added quickly, "My uncle said to see it as training. We're not maiming or taking hostages or anything like that so I think...we should see it as an opportunity to test ourselves? I mean, when I lived in Abaven it was kind of...I dunno...maybe this is a chance for the pack to find its spark again?" He was hesitant to appear optimistic about it, only because he wasn't sure what Corvus thought about it yet.
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.