Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-19-2019, 07:56 AM
She wondered if he would even make it to the border before his feet gave out and he died where he lay. As he swayed Deathbell wasn't even sure she’d be able to get him into the sick bay and her herbs. His foggy gaze looked back to her and he was very much aware of the truth in her words. For a moment she wondered if he would accept his fate, and then he spoke once more. He would accept her offer. Deathbelle’s dark lips pulled back into a soft smile as he gave her a name and his cough.

The Empress pulled back out of the way, only a little offended at being exposed to his sickness. He assured her that he was a healer, and that he didn’t currently belong anywhere. Well that was good, no one was going to come looking for him. He was as good as hers. ”Welcome to the Ashen Empire, Chrysanthos.” She offered with much less of the harshness in her voice than at the beginning of their interaction. ”I am the Empress, Deathbelle Klein.”

She offered him her name and title, not that she suspected the weight would be felt in his state. ”Follow me, if you can.” She told him, worrying she would have to employ one of the bigger members to carry him. ”The faster I get you laid down the faster you’ll recover.” Which he would know if his claims of being an expert healer were true.

If he was able Deathbelle would lead him only a little bit further into the territory into a cave as well stocked as the lean seasons would allow. She would motion towards the sparsely furred ‘bed’ in the corner for him to rest on. Much better than the ledge he had wedged himself between.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.