size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-19-2019, 08:03 AM
Bourbon accepted her embrace with a laugh and a hug of his own. She was truly happy for him and it showed. The woman couldn't stop her tail from lashing back and forth behind her. It was like a happy meter. The accompanying grin on her face could not deny her joy.

The collie spoke of having to tell the family and a bit of the joy faded as she lapsed into thought. She would like to believe that Deathbelle would be accepting of the relationship, but she might be surprised. Bourbon had been purchased. He had been nothing more than a possession that was given to Lucretia. For a possession and a member of the 'royal' family to become mates... surely someone would have something to say about it. She just hoped that it wasn't Deathbelle.

Bringing her gaze to rest upon Bourbons face, the woman spoke. "I want to believe that she will accept this relationship. If for some reason she doesn't, you tell me and I'll take care of it." She gave a shrug. "Or I could accompany you both for moral support." To lighten the mood, she continued. "If anyone has anything negative to say about it, you tell me. I'll poison their breakfast and have them spend the entire day sick in the bushes, eh?" With a grin and a wink, she quieted. It was important for her to know that she supported him. Supported them. She would continue to do so, whether their relationship was generally accepted or not.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.