size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-19-2019, 02:01 PM

Lurid canted her head to the side as she barely caught the scent of another before the winds shifted, turning with the direction of the wind, her brilliant eyes caught the dark figure of another. The giantess stood still, watching as the other scented her in turn and began to get...defensive? Well now, how interesting. With a long sigh, the dark minded goddess moved forward slowly, holographic eyes shining in the night. Never settling, the winds shifted in the broad space between them, bringing the scent of the nearby pack with it. The scent of them was a bit stronger now, and Lurid was clever enough to piece together the puzzle that was the stranger. This was not the land that was claimed, so why was this wolf being so guarded? Slipping forward soundlessly, Lurid moved to close the distance but remained a respectful girth away. "What's got you on pins and needles, doll?" A brilliant smile swept over her face, though the gesture seemed...odd. "Did I alarm you so badly?" Surely that was it, had to be, why else would a wolf greet one with such a posture? Unless, rumors of her had already spread to the nearby lands, that one girl had the scent of pack in her pelt. It had been a slip of anger, but the girl had stepped on her paw. Oh well, if she had been spoken about she would run with it. In the meantime, this wolf was just slightly unreaonable in her approach. Lurid's own expression grew tight, but it tried to look apologetic. Wouldn't do to go pissing off a pack wolf so close to their home, now would it?

"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!