gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

12-19-2019, 04:10 PM
Her ears twitched at the snorting sound he made, both amused and shocked by the it. He found her... funny? It was a rarity for Odette and she took pride in knowing she made the large stoic man happy. Though she had only known of the male for a very, very short time, she already felt that laughter and joy was not something he easily displayed. Her joy in the small triumph slowly dissipated as he continued to list all the terrible, horrible things other packs might do if she trespassed on their land. All hopes she had of kind and gentle wolves in Boreas slowly deflated with each word, and her head drooped farther the more he spoke. To go to such lengths as kidnapping, killing, and who knew what else, all of it was overwhelming to the female. In a loner's lifestyle, running into others could be dangerous if you found the wrong scrooge, but most of the time her interactions had been pleasant. Loner's who got along together could hunt larger prey, even if just for a day or two, to get each other strong and then pass by without any malice. Packs... packs seemed to take outsiders with a grain of salt. As if accidentally running on the wrong land was committing murder itself. "I guess.. maybe I am. Taking a life... trapping a soul... I guess I don't take that.. lightly." She was careful with her words, trying not to sound completely shocked and terrified, but the woman most definitely was. 

As if the conversation couldn't get any more depressing, Sirius began to explain that some of his pack mates had not made it out after the eruption, causing her tail to droop. She could not image a pain worse than not knowing, especially when it came to someone so close. Though she didn't know who this Hannibal was, she was happy to hear he did not befall a fate like death, especially because it seemed to give the giant hope in his missing comrades. "I hope you find them." Odette was honest in this statement, peering up at the male and offering a sad smile before letting her face fall flat and focused on her walking. She was definitely appreciative she hadn't trip over the air yet, but she was always focused on lifting her paws high over stray rocks or sticks in fear they might just up and trip her regardless of the odds. Her crown was pulled once more when she heard of his proposal to travel towards the new lands he wished to moved to. Fear struck his favorite nerves as she knit her brows together. "Is it... safe? I just mean... well I thought the reason you don't live there yet is because... well because it isn't safe yet." It wasn't that she would refuse to go, Odette wasn't that stupid. To say no to a brute this size was obviously not going to go over well. "I mean of course I'll go! Just.. um.. I don't know what to expect," she quickly added, hoping she didn't offend the man who was otherwise being kind.

"Odette"
Odette has a Sand Cat companion named Cordonia, and a Welsummer Rooster named Dash. Unless mentioned, it is safe to assume they are not  with her.