Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-19-2019, 04:33 PM
He felt her silence acutely, and turned to his Wife. He hadn’t exactly been subtle, surely she would understand what he meant when he spoke of little critters. She was rubbing her face when he turned to her, and he moved closer, lowering his head to run his tongue across the fur around her face, to clear it of the ash. It was true that ash still buried much of the world here, but he felt like it was lessoning. He had come here so often, and the time from before his injury to now, he could swear there was a difference. “I don't think it would be long now” he said, projecting confidence into his voice.

“But regardless, there is no rush, we are safe in the Oasis, and everything we own we can easily bring with us now that Io has build a rather impressive sled for me to pull” he gave a lopsided smile, knowing he was the best, and strongest wolf for that task, king or no. “But… in the meantime, I think we should try out our new den” a huskiness dropped into his voice, and he pulled her closer, running one of his fangs across her ear as he looked down at the smaller wolf in his arms. By the gods, he had never seen a more beautiful wolf in his life. A part of him must have known it at the start, surely. He almost laughed as he remembered their first meeting, the indignation he had felt with her. His spirited, clever Wife.