Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-19-2019, 08:42 PM
Sirius was seeing through her and Zee knew she couldn't tell him the truth, not yet. It was too difficult to keep the worry from her face where he could so easily read it, and so instead she stepped forward to bury it into his neck. "I just want to go home." She told him, her mind working to spin her words into something reasonable and truthful enough that he could not question it. "I'm tired, it's hard to watch over the oasis, travelers lake and both plains. I'm stretched too thin." It wasn't a lie, and so perhaps it could fool him. It helped that she knew he'd feel at least somewhat responsible, seeing as it was his den-rest and broken leg that forced her to work so hard. Coming from slavery it was not unreasonable to think that she was having trouble adjusting. "Can't we just go home and try out our old den?"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.