size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019Trick 2019
12-19-2019, 09:48 PM
She listened quietly and with interest as Felicien told her how he came to meet her daddy. Lavender gaze grew wide when he said they met at a tournament and got the chance to fight him. And after that, he was the only wolf that Felicien felt was worth following. "Woooow! You fought my daddy!? You must be a real good fighter too! My daddy is the best fighter I know and someday I wanna be just like him!" Her tail wagged at the thought of fighting. While she knew she was young, she did want to start training so she could be the best fighter ever!

"Must mean there are great things coming for you too, Winter.” She smiled at that, puffing her chest out with pride. "Thank you Sir," She had to admit, she really liked him. He was old and gray but those were the best kind of wolves right? It meant they had been through it all!

Then he shifted to the topic of her mother and she grew sad again. She felt her heart clench as she listened. But she understood what he meant. She did hope that someday, she would see her mother again. He of course also said more unfamiliar words but she wasn't as focused on that as everything else he said so far. She missed her mother terribly, but waiting for her to come back wouldn't do any good, would it? She had to keep going. Had to keep moving. Had to be strong for her dad and siblings if they couldn't be or weren't feeling it themselves.

He then introduced himself, and explained a bit about why he was here and stuff. "Avalon? I kinda know her. Daddy says she's the oldest wolf in all the land!" She didn't understand how someone could live so long, but she was glad they did. It meant her daddy would be around for a long time, too. "You're real lucky Mister. She's such a pretty old lady,"

When he explained about the words he used, her eyes grew wide with wonder. "Wooow! French? The words sound so pretty! Think you could teach me some words when you have time Mr. Felicien?" He would be a great teacher! She hoped he would teach her, because then she could go and talk to other people with those pretty words!