gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-20-2019, 02:06 PM

Luce smiled peacefully as Belle announced her good health. Of course she was! Everyone in Ashen was healthy under Lucretia's care. She wouldn't have it any other way. "I'm well," she replied, twitching her tail nervously. The Klein healer was naturally flighty and her paranoia told her that Belle knew exactly what was going on... and she wouldn't be pleased. Luce tried to bolster herself by thinking of the strength Bourbon provided her. They would hold each other up, no matter the circumstances. 

"I have something to tell you." Belle's children were coming into their own now. Before long they would be yearlings and nearly self-sufficient. It was an exciting time. Would she be receptive to another Ashen litter? "And I'd like Bourbon to help me." Luce looked over her shoulder and motioned to the collie. If they were able to stand side-by-side they could accomplish anything. 

"lucretia mutters..."
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]