Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-20-2019, 03:23 PM

His demeanor changed, and Zee blinked at him in veiled confusion. She'd seen how others reacted to learning of Deathbelle's rank when she lived as her servant, but thus far her own title hadn't brought forward any sort of extra respect. It was a weird feeling, and the new queen wondered if she'd ever get used to it. "Zee is fine." She repeated at his formality. From 'blue-tinted-bitch' to 'your majesty' in a lifetime, who'd have known?

Her head nodded politely as he asked of more information, a thoughtful hum sounding from her throat as she thought on how to explain and where to start without overwhelming him with information. "The Ashen Armada gets it's name from the Empire to the west. Our Empress is Deathbelle Klein, and her and her family are the true royalty." It seemed simple enough a place to start, and it was easier for Zee to speak highly of her Empress then boast about her and Sirius' accomplishments. "If ever you are to meet her, she'd who I'd save your formalities for."

She paused before continuing, her body relaxing as she became more comfortable in the interaction. Enno did not appear aggressive, mostly curious and perhaps only lost. "Their Empire is made up of mostly the Kleins beneath her and a few strong warriors at her back. Myself and my husband lived there for a time, and then his ambitions brought him to form our Armada. We function as their first wave of defense as well as a training center of sorts for others who wish to learn strength." It wasn't the whole story and Zee tried her best to form a proper explanation. It'd been the first time she had to explain it's purpose in such a way, usually it was the warlord Sirius that wolves came to when they wished to learn and he had more experience in recruiting.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.