size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019Trick 2019
12-20-2019, 05:25 PM
Winter was super excited to meet new wolves, and according to her father, there would be wolves from all over coming by. He spoke alot about Abaven, a pack that he used to be a part of. Would she get the chance to make friends with them, too? At some point, she managed to wiggle her way out of her fathers grasp when he was looking and she bounded her way through bodies and trees. Bright lilac gaze looked all around at the new wolves and she wondered if there would be other pups that she could play with. While she had her siblings to play with, they seemed a bit distant since their mom left. But she didn't want to dwell on those things so she was always looking for something to do.

As she weaved in and out of the trees and pack mates and the like, she eventually spotted what looked like an adult and..."Oh!" another puppy! Her tail wagged as she bounded towards them, a big grin plastered to her face. They smelled a whole lot different than her own pack mates, but she didn't know which pack they belonged to. "That's because everyone is over that way," She said as she peered at them both. "Hi! I'm Winter! Do you know my daddy? He's the alpha! Who're you? Where ya from?" She had so many questions!